Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lots of Albion related flags around Brighton & Hove ...

D

Deleted User X18H

I am temporarily breaking my self imposed NSC excile. To tell you it's almost like 83 and I had a tear in my eye when I walked to Hove earlier. Flags in Rigden Road, Wilbury Gardens, the Pub at Hove Station, Hove Villas and Kingsley Road. And one in Amberley Drive this morning.

After years of local denial the Albion are back in the homes of Brighton & Hove.

Marvellous scenes. See you soon.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am temporarily breaking my self imposed NSC excile. To tell you it's almost like 83 and I had a tear in my eye when I walked to Hove earlier. Flags in Rigden Road, Wilbury Gardens, the Pub at Hove Station, Hove Villas and Kingsley Road. And one in Amberley Drive this morning.

After years of local denial the Albion are back in the homes of Brighton & Hove.

No please feel free to carry on with the self imposed exile :smile:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No doubt you will get a load of stick, Tim.

But in the spirit of these great times, I shall just say I am looking forward to your pre-match weather forecast tomorrow more than ever!

We've only gone and bloody DONE it!

flag.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wise words from our glorious leader, be bold and enrich our lives with more words

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Heard there's a nasty bit of FOG heading towards the Amex tomorrow, could you CONFIRM these reports? ???

D

Deleted User X18H

No doubt you will get a load of stick, Tim.

But in the spirit of these great times, I shall just say I am looking forward to your pre-match weather forecast tomorrow more than ever!

We've only gone and bloody DONE it!

Thank you sir.

There may indeed be a one forecast in the morning.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Piss off Timmy

D

Deleted User X18H

Piss off Timmy

Are there many Albion flags in Burgess Hill? I was there on Tuesday. I had a CII exam in Marle Place. Or some such place. Nice to see the Burgess Hill kit in a sports shop window.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are there many Albion flags in Burgess Hill? I was there on Tuesday. I had a CII exam in Marle Place. Or some such place. Nice to see the Burgess Hill kit in a sports shop window.

The Shah of Iran was in exile until his death, take his stance :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am temporarily breaking into 83 Rigden Road, Wilbury Gardens, the Pub at Hove Station, Hove Villas and Kingsley Road. And one in Amberley Drive this morning.

After years of local denial HBB back in the homes of Brighton & Hove.

Corrected for you HBB :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here