Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mystery Science Theatre 3000

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
...now on Netflix.

Search it out. It's some of the funniest tv EVER!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Was worried they wouldn't quite capture the original run, even with some of the creators heavily involved. Fortunately they've nailed it, and Jonah Ray is excellent. Really, really funny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Was worried they wouldn't quite capture the original run, even with some of the creators heavily involved. Fortunately they've nailed it, and Jonah Ray is excellent. Really, really funny.

What ? A remake of MST3K ? no it can't be surely ? nothing can match the insane genius of the original crew of Crow, Tom and joel.....

Prince of Space is the most hilarious but Hobgoblins is pretty good too among numerous others.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
still ploughing through all the old ones but will be watching the new ones shortly.

Personal favourites include 'Cave Dwellers', 'I Accuse My Parents' and 'Daddy-O'.

Last edited:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
What ? A remake of MST3K ? no it can't be surely ? nothing can match the insane genius of the original crew of Crow, Tom and joel.....

Prince of Space is the most hilarious but Hobgoblins is pretty good too among numerous others.

Joel is involved in the new ones on Netflix, although not on screen. He was was key in the revival, working hard to get rights and was instrumental in the Kickstarter that helped the show to come back.

It's not a remake though, it's a continuation. It's got a new host, in the same way that Mike took over from Joel, but it very close to the original. Still uses models for the title sequence, still has slightly ropey production values at points. They've nailed it really, and it's had me cracking up several times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here