Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done the Brighton

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Paulie here, banned and abused since registering in 2001. The days of Brighton Rock, Bhe Express and Watford O. A year before 26/10/2002.

Well done on this season. Monday will be great and well deserved. Your manager has done a great job and you've earned your shot at the big time. It's not an easy league to master but the quality isn't as portrayed.

I look forward to 2 cracking games, with you going down by February, but I fear not with Chris in charge. I hope the stupid 40 somethings particularly embrace it, you chased me through Hove Park throughout the 1980s.

Up the Palace (and Albion). And yes I've started early.

Paulie.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
B
Paulie here, banned and abused since registering in 2001. The days of Brighton Rock, Bhe Express and Watford O. A year before 26/10/2002.

Well done on this season. Monday will be great and well deserved. Your manager has done a great job and you've earned your shot at the big time. It's not an easy league to master but the quality isn't as portrayed.

I look forward to 2 cracking games, with you going down by February, but I fear not with Chris in charge. I hope the stupid 40 somethings particularly embrace it, you chased me through Hove Park throughout the 1980s.

Up the Palace (and Albion). And yes I've started early.

Paulie.

BHA Express was a legend!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
GTFO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills