Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Painting other parts of the UK Blue and White

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nylon Towers is officially flying the flag on the North West Essex / Hertfordshire borders.

(Okay - Red, White and Blue rather than Blue and White)

IMG_0684.JPG

(Rubbish, tiny pic. I'll try to get a better one tomorrow)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Visiting my Croydon based family tomorrow. Sure I can find somewhere to hang the odd flag.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Managed to re-size the image.

Have to say, I'm not sure Mrs Nylon is a huge fan of the new feature to the hedge at the front of the house ...

flag.JPG

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Scarf hanging out of window, car sticker and wearing my shirt as often as possible to represent our boys in the West Midlands. Ran into some Wolves fans today whilst wearing the blue and white. They were very tipsy but very complimentary about the club and the game last night. The words of them used were:
"I've come to shake yer 'and but I could have easily smashed yer face in"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Here's the flag on the Withdean Years DVD

51mIONq9eVL.jpg

..and here it is in the front garden today. Who knew it would last longer than any of the players and the manager :)

flag.JPG

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I saw a BHA flag flying high over a house in Findon recently on one of my deliveries.

It almost put a tear in my eye. Well ok it did.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
my flag been flying at the end of an old fishing rod strapped on top of my shed all season. In Doncaster!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I saw a BHA flag flying high over a house in Findon recently on one of my deliveries.

It almost put a tear in my eye. Well ok it did.

Sounds dangerous!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My flag has been on my shed in Reading since the beginning of the season. By a new one at the start of every season.

Attachments

• IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 371

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I'm putting out blue and white balloons all along my fence tomorrow in Liverpool with a big club badge on the house (duvet cover) and will post tomorrow. Promotion Party!

Aug 16, 2013
Dropped our son back at the Uni of Oxford today. First priority was to hitch up a Seagulls flag from his bedroom window overlooking the college bar.

Sideways pictures, suppose that's the typical view of the students as they fall out of the bar later!

Attachments

• image1 (29).JPG
    image1 (29).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 176
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 175

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The boy has a brighton shirt in his window on the Hampshire/Berkshire border. He is also in full kit for our shopping trip out to Reading today.

He is then off to the park with another lad be brainwashed into supporting the Albion. So two full kitted out 7 year olds will be going mental later

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was in London yesterday and pretty sure it was a blue and white flag flying proudly on Buckingham Palace. (Don't know how to post the pics)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here