Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange Square

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son showed me his phone with a video of Sam Baldock, Shane Duffy and Conor Goldsen celebrating with fans last night in Orange Sq Haywards Heath but it is very small does anybody have this on a larger clearer video?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
They were great. Gave everybody time. Duffy led the Sweet Caroline singalong at the end with gusto. Oh yes and they pushed Baldock under the table, blooming bullies.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
When i first saw that video last night, my first thought was "Keep Connor Calm, FFS!" as I didn't want him to suffer a relapse! But glad to see he was only on halfs! ???
My second thought was, for a player of Duffy's expense, his clothes, well bloody hell, ripped knees, white T-Shirt! Are we paying him bugger all! :cool:
But great to see the camaraderie of this squad! And the "Sweet Caroline" one from the Wolves dressing room was epic! :albion2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If it's a rhetorical question it can end with either a question mark or an exclamation mark.

The clue is in 'question'.

Would I like to have my balls slowly fried!

No, doesn't work, does it!

:wozza::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It still needs a '?', even if you are not expecting a reply.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, unless you fancy a naked mud wrestle to the death.

Now that's properly rehetorical. A '?' at the end would have made the sentence positively indecent. :rave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It still needs a '?', even if you are not expecting a reply.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, unless you fancy a naked mud wrestle to the death.

Now that's properly rehetorical. A '?' at the end would have made the sentence positively indecent. :rave:

Ha! QED!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here