Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football Gods Have Decided....

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
That this is our year but how do you feel about last season, knowing what you do now?

Would you have preferred we beat Boro?
Won the Playoffs?
Or feel that the way we are this year is worth the hurt from last season?

Personally, I think this season has been so amazing that I'm ok with not going up last season and IF we can claim the title as well then definitely worth the wait!!

How do you feel?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've to have lost my mind,the fog of promotion war i suppose.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I still feel narked that the gods of football decided to throw the kitchen sink in our way last season, tbh. Barstewards!

They said,come back with a new sink and a new kitchen and you will feel so much happier..

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We are now better prepared to go up, better players, better team spirit.
This should help us in our quest to finish 17th or higher next season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not going to lie but last season was so special and brilliant until the last bit. I probably enjoyed last year more as i really thought we were going to do it. I felt we were invincible.

With Bobby coming back and the Air disaster i was convinced the gods were going to smile on us.

Saying that this season has been magnificent and i have enjoyed most of it. It took a while to get there as i was on such a downer for a long time after last season. It ruined my summer good and proper.

Winning this league would truly be unbelievable and much deserved.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I think we are now better prepared to survive in the Premier League than we would have been. We have a squad who would make a bloody good attempt at surviving now, and with some additions we should be ok . Had we gone up last year we would have needed a much bigger personel change, and the whole togetherness of the squad wioould have gone. We would have alkso missed out on the most wonderful season many of us can remember. Would I have swapped? No, its all added to the journey,

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So that makes it alright then? OK, they're just a bunch of james hunts, not barstewards.........

It does not make it right,but at least we have a better kitchen this time.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I didn't want a f****** better kitchen - I wanted to move house!

They say kitchens and bathrooms,well we sorted the bathroom out after the Palace Poo gate game,this season we have sorted the kitchen.....wait a while longer,we will have the new house..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They say kitchens and bathrooms,well we sorted the bathroom out after the Palace Poo gate game,this season we have sorted the kitchen.....wait a while longer,we will have the new house..
OK, this has gone far enough!

I still feel narked about last season, OK..................................
:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
OK, this has gone far enough!

I still feel narked about last season, OK..................................
:thumbsup:

ok ..... :stupid: btw :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Best season by far, team spirit in abundance, better knowledge of what is expected for attempted promotion this time around.
And Frank Lampard is nowhere to be seen, thank Feck!
I think his alleged addition would've upset the balance, IMO :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Best season by far, team spirit in abundance, better knowledge of what is expected for attempted promotion this time around.
And Frank Lampard is nowhere to be seen, thank Feck!
I think his alleged addition would've upset the balance, IMO :thumbsup:

:lolol: totally forgot all about that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here