Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading a child ticket

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can I just ask, if I want to upgrade a child ticket to an adult. Can it only be done by phone or can I do it online. Can I also do it on match day

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
i have only ever done this on the phone. I'd imagine can be done on the day but might be cutting it a bit fine. They sent me an online ticket to print, but i'd imagine could pick up from the ground as well

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You can do it at the stadium. I haven't fathomed out a way of doing it online, but it's easily done at the stadium. If you're intending to do so on Monday, I'd recommend you turn up early, as it's going to be busy (although that said, I doubt there will be too much ticket-buying activity as to the best of my knowledge we're sold out).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Can I just ask, if I want to upgrade a child ticket to an adult. Can it only be done by phone or can I do it online. Can I also do it on match day

Yes. I've done it numerous times on match day which is the easiest to be honest (its expensive to ring up, and complicated to do online) .

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Are we still allowed to upgrade child tickets this season does anyone know?... And would the stadium on the day still be the best way of doing it?

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
A friend bought a couple of tickets for the Arsenal game on Saturday. One of the tickets was a concession, but the intended recipient of the concession ticket is now ill and unable to go.

My friend called the ticket office and asked to upgrade to an adult ticket to take a friend, but was refused. Apparently this is not allowed, and they should have purchased the insurance option when buying the ticket (I see the club have introduced this to the ticket buying process).

This seems ridiculous, is anyone aware of any club announcements that they are no longer allowing this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here