Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris wood

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I wonder what it would take to persuade Leeds to part with him as long as they don't go up? I can't see an extortionate fee as he's never done it above our current level. I wonder if they would take something like 10 mil plus kll? or another of our good but fringe players
Personally I hope we make him our number 1 target as I think with our wingers he will get a few in the next division too

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No thanks, try and see beyond ex Albion players.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Something about him I just don't like but I think he would be a good addition. A far better player now than he was then

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm sorry you don't agree with me, but my opinion is just that, an opinion. I'm sure there is a host of former loanees with which our views would differ:shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't think he was all that when we had him down here and my opinion hasn't changed. A good league one player

I was not a fan when he was here but he was very young and raw. I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him now, been impressed with him this season. Strong on the ball, good in the air and can hold the ball up, what's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here