Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going for a Full House.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No, not another 'will we sell out the Amex type thread' but can we make a clean sweep in the Championship. By that I mean having the best defensive record (fewest goals conceded) best attack (most goals scored), most wins, fewest losses and, of course, the title. We currently have three out of five and need to overhaul Newcastle and Fulham for goals scored and, win three of the last four we guarantee the title. Medal for the players, nice trophy for the club and one helluva lot of kudos.

Obviously need to seal promotion first but should take our eye off the other milestones.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In case there are a few that don't know, the trophy we are playing for is the one hoisted by Liverpool, Forest, Arsenal et al prior to the Premier League.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For a moment I assumed "going for a full house" was some sort of euphemism. .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I also believe we will overtake Newcastle on GD. I also believe we will win the next 3 and Hughton will be manager of the month. We will be Champions after the Bristol result

el punal

In case there are a few that don't know, the trophy we are playing for is the one hoisted by Liverpool, Forest, Arsenal et al prior to the Premier League.

The Football League Trophy - and of course, if we win it, we will be the Football League Champions 2016/17. A nice ring to that, to go along with our Champions of England 1910. :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here