Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To be or Knot to be...

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Yet another win for the Albion means we are almost there. For me as well as enjoying the humble pie Mr Hughton has served me up I now have to face us playing in a league that I have always said I preferred it if we didn't. With that in mind I am trying to remain positive with the thought that next season we will return to the norm of being world class under achievers and having a knot in my stomach as results become more critical. All this winning means a lack of high pressure and anxiety. Is there anyone else out there that finds all this lack of finger biting a bit perverse?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yet another win for the Albion means we are almost there. For me as well as enjoying the humble pie Mr Hughton has served me up I now have to face us playing in a league that I have always said I preferred it if we didn't. With that in mind I am trying to remain positive with the thought that next season we will return to the norm of being world class under achievers and having a knot in my stomach as results become more critical. All this winning means a lack of high pressure and anxiety. Is there anyone else out there that finds all this lack of finger biting a bit perverse?

If Bournemouth can stay up so can we thread closed-enjoy :kiss: it's good for you

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

My fingers have only just grown back after last season.
But I am enjoying this season's joyously anxious free run-in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Your post is greatly at odds with your signature!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Mid table? No...start thinking top four and Champions League the season after next! Barcelona at the Amex - now there's a thought! (OK Ii might be getting carried away after yesterday, but tit;s POSSIBLE- if not very likely!):rave:

Yeah, looks like we will be playing Palace after all...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mid table? No...start thinking top four and Champions League the season after next! Barcelona at the Amex - now there's a thought! (OK Ii might be getting carried away after yesterday, but tit;s POSSIBLE- if not very likely!):rave:

True, after all, if little Leicester can actually win the bloody thing, AND get into the Champions League . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here