Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa not on Sky?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two games to be shown. With Albion done and dusted it will be a fight between Newcastle & Huddersfield.
If you're planning on watching the game in a pub, think again.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
If the top two are done and dusted, I can see sky showing Wendys V Fulham. If those two are less than 3 points apart.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If the top two are done and dusted, I can see sky showing Wendys V Fulham. If those two are less than 3 points apart.

I think that one's a very real possibility, although we could yet see Leeds or Reading drop out of the top six. 4th to 6th is going to be very interesting and seems like playoffs may well not be set in stone till the final day.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
At the other end of the table Bristol City v Birmingham could be a vital fixture

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We'll win the league at Norwich, or maybe v Bristol, and they are both on SKY.

Villa will be an early pre-season 'friendly'.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
IF all goes to plan. Villa will be expected to do a Guard of Honour for the Champions. Big club or not.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Think it will be PO mash up like Forest v Albion, Reading v Burnley. SW v Fulham will be main, with tiny bits of the other games sandwiched in the top right of the screen when something happens. Udders will probably be safe, but there is real chance of four teams scrapping for three places on last day.

That is all assuming Toon dont go crazy and leave Udders a chance of second, then it all changes...

Whatever, our victory parade will be last match on Football on 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here