Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the Wigan game abroad

The Swedish Seagull

Feb 16, 2017
Gothenburg
Hi everyone on NSC!

I'm from Sweden and I was just wondering if any of you know WHERE YOU CAN LIVESTREAM THE GAME AGAINST WIGAN ON MONDAY?
I really want to see it as it could be the game where we clinch promotion but unfortunately they are showing Ipswich vs Newcastle on Swedish TV instead...:facepalm:
I would be really happy for any answers!
C'mon you Seagulls! Let's finish the job!:bhasign:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I'm currently in Tenerife and am just as keen as you, my Swedish friend, to see a stream. Anybody heard anything yet?

If there isn't I'll try to tune in to the BBC Sussex commentary via the Seagulls Player, but apart from Warren's banter, it's not the same as actually watching it!

When we booked the holiday over a year ago, couldn't foresee that it would be a key fixture, and more than that, WHY can't school holidays be in the international breaks?!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good luck where ever you oversees fans watch,and keep an eye out for fans flying through the broken ceiling,the club have recently installed a new crest outside the shop,it's kind of soft to walk on,like the material used in playgrounds i suppose,anyway it's for fans to land on after jumping through the (Gus Poyet) ceiling. Albion_Amex_Brighton_Clearstone-casestudy-702x489.jpg

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Good luck where ever you oversees fans watch,and keep an eye out for fans flying through the broken ceiling,the club have recently installed a new crest outside the shop,it's kind of soft to walk on,like the material used in playgrounds i suppose,anyway it's for fans to land on after jumping through the (Gus Poyet) ceiling.View attachment 84138

I can't believe you walked on it! It is our crest, it is hallowed ground

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can't believe you walked on it! It is our crest, it is hallowed ground

shhh.......might be ears listening-I occasionally walk over my mums heritage stone so i have no problem,besides i've been to the Goldstone *twice since 97-far worse :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi everyone on NSC!

I'm from Sweden and I was just wondering if any of you know WHERE YOU CAN LIVESTREAM THE GAME AGAINST WIGAN ON MONDAY?
I really want to see it as it could be the game where we clinch promotion but unfortunately they are showing Ipswich vs Newcastle on Swedish TV instead...:facepalm:

I'm currently in Tenerife and am just as keen as you, my Swedish friend, to see a stream. Anybody heard anything yet?

If there isn't I'll try to tune in to the BBC Sussex commentary via the Seagulls Player, but apart from Warren's banter, it's not the same as actually watching it!

When we booked the holiday over a year ago, couldn't foresee that it would be a key fixture, and more than that, WHY can't school holidays be in the international breaks?!

http://m.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/brighton-hove-albion/

No stream available for one of our biggest ever games ������

Try
VIP League
Streamcommando
Streamkingsplanet
BatmanStream.com

:)

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Sky Sports news will show the goals scored in all Championship games immediately they are scored on Monday afternoon. Stream for SSN can be found on cricfree as normal. This may be your only option.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm in Dubai and was able to see the Wolves game as it was on Bein anyone know if the Wigan game is being shown on Bein?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm in Dubai and was able to see the Wolves game as it was on Bein anyone know if the Wigan game is being shown on Bein?

As far as I can see, the game isn't listed anywhere yet, I don't think it'll be shown live on any channel or we would have seen/heard something already.
I'd love to be corrected though.

BeIN don't have it listed, but they have 7 channels with no programming yet listed, so there's a tiny ray of hope for us expats.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Newcastle is the game chosen. We can't be on every week (yet).

For years now we've put up with 3/4/5 games a year and this season it's been what about 20? Maybe try Wigan's player 24 after and keep up to date with it over the radio stream on there during the match.

The Swedish Seagull

Feb 16, 2017
Gothenburg
Thanks for all the answers!
I will try all your suggestions, but as it doesn't look like there is a big chance of any of the sites showing the game I'll might just have to tune in to Warren and JCs live commentary on BBC Sussex instead! Such a shame they aren't showing the game, the aftermath if we win is going to be unbelievable!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hi everyone on NSC!

Welcome to NSC!

I can't help for this particular match, but I'm also based in Gothenburg, so if you ever want to catch a match at Glenn's PM me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here