Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think it's safe to say congratulations.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Good luck in actually winning the league but I am pretty sure you are as good as promoted so very well done at all at Brighton. I think you will hold your own in the premiership next year and hope you don't make the mistakes we did (Boro) in totally dismantling a promotion team and spirit....but I have faith that C/H knows what he is doing....enjoy the party and the money if spent well and invested well will make you a force for many years to come....again well done and enjoy the ride.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ha ha!, we're going up and you're going down. Ha ha ha!! Perfick.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah it looks that way, like I say I hope you keep your team together and add two three or four good players, that should do the trick.
I can't say I am looking forward to the championship but that's life, but I can say I am sure you will enjoy the premiership next year so good luck.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Good luck in actually winning the league but I am pretty sure you are as good as promoted so very well done at all at Brighton. I think you will hold your own in the premiership next year and hope you don't make the mistakes we did (Boro) in totally dismantling a promotion team and spirit....but I have faith that C/H knows what he is doing....enjoy the party and the money if spent well and invested well will make you a force for many years to come....again well done and enjoy the ride.
Thanks a lot
I will say now if you recieve a bit of abuse here it will be because of the boro fans behaviour at the end of the last game of the session last year but good luck yourselves.
Won't be easy getting promoted next year.
I expect villa and derby to be the main players

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yeah it looks that way, like I say I hope you keep your team together and add two three or four good players, that should do the trick.
I can't say I am looking forward to the championship but that's life, but I can say I am sure you will enjoy the premiership next year so good luck.
Thanks for your post. I don't wish any ill fortune on Middlesbrough, and have been surprised at your late season fall down the table.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
I post on that board too, but like any board at any club you have very different views, I've been posting on your board for over a year and had some flack and some very nice comments....the world is bad enough without me adding to it so from me and a lot of mfc fans I know the well wishes are very genuine and well ment.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I post on that board too, but like any board at any club you have very different views, I've been posting on your board for over a year and had some flack and some very nice comments....the world is bad enough without me adding to it so from me and a lot of mfc fans I know the well wishes are very genuine and well ment.

Very true and thanks for posting. I believe that we also have some fans who are complete bellends too, although nobody on here obviously ....

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Thank you for the comments. Those who hurl abuse should reflect that we don't know where we will be in one, five or even twenty years time. Enjoy the moment and take the lead from CH with his consistent polite and respectful behaviour. I for one am sorry that Middkesborough appear to be going down again, not least because that place should have been reserved for Palace!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Don't fall for it , he's only being nice so we can't enjoy laughing at them. That's how devious those northern monkeys are!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thank you for the comments. Those who hurl abuse should reflect that we don't know where we will be in one, five or even twenty years time. Enjoy the moment and take the lead from CH with his consistent polite and respectful behaviour. I for one am sorry that Middkesborough appear to be going down again, not least because that place should have been reserved for Palace!

:angel:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If there's one thing we can all learn it's that all clubs have both sound fans and complete tools. Many thanks for your kind words.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If there's one thing we can all learn it's that all clubs have both sound fans and complete tools. Many thanks for your kind words.

Very true, thank God there aren't any on this thread yet. Let me know if you spot one.:thumbsup:

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Don't fall for it , he's only being nice so we can't enjoy laughing at them. That's how devious those northern monkeys are!

Well you should know by now that no matter what you throw my way that my response will be dignified, it really saddens me that positive thoughts and wishes can so quickly be turned sour and negative but I am sure that the vast number on this board will enjoy your promotion and take in good spirit the good wishes from fellow football fans, as a football team you have really earned your promotion and I am happy for you...as a football forum the overwhelming majority of posters are extremely knowledgeable supportive and enthusiastic fans who I thoroughly enjoy posting with...all I can do is hope that some day you can learn to accept people on face value...it really should not matter where I live or who I support the message is clear and simple well done and good luck.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well you should know by now that no matter what you throw my way that my response will be dignified, it really saddens me that positive thoughts and wishes can so quickly be turned sour and negative but I am sure that the vast number on this board will enjoy your promotion and take in good spirit the good wishes from fellow football fans, as a football team you have really earned your promotion and I am happy for you...as a football forum the overwhelming majority of posters are extremely knowledgeable supportive and enthusiastic fans who I thoroughly enjoy posting with...all I can do is hope that some day you can learn to accept people on face value...it really should not matter where I live or who I support the message is clear and simple well done and good luck.

Fridge, you need to chill. I'm only playing my part in the pantomime of football. Now f#ck off, we don't need patting on the head from you.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

Thanks for the kind wishes Fridge, I have to say how surprised I was at the behaviour of Boro fans and the abuse we received at the end of last season, surprised because I had always found Boro fans I have met, on holiday etc, as good guys supporting a well run football club.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I am sure it's all tongue in cheek..Please forgive us for being slightly cynical in our thoughts about your fans, many of us that came up to Boro last season and witnessed the way your fans behaved after the game goading and trying to start trouble, can't forget that too easily.

Anyway thanks for your kind words.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Thanks for the kind wishes Fridge, I have to say how surprised I was at the behaviour of Boro fans and the abuse we received at the end of last season, surprised because I had always found Boro fans I have met, on holiday etc, as good guys supporting a well run football club.

Well you have to remember that our really support is about 18000 through think and thin and on that day it will have been 33000 some of who will have never been to a match and understand the feeling of despair of losing an important game...I was at Wembley Norwich v boro when we lost and got some stick from jubilant Norwich fans...it didn't stop me wishing the true supporters well though and I shook many hands after the final whistle...I don't know your personal experiences of the Boro game but I can use my imagination and I can only offer apologise and hope you don't tar all fans with the same brush...by the way I was in the south stand for that game and a fair few of our fans did applaud your fans after the game...it's just a shame it wasn't a full ground standing ovation because you played your part all season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here