Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Throw ins

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Yesterday we seemed to struggle to retain possession after throw ins especially when when Bruno was taking a throw and Knocky was over on the left. Np better when taking throw ins on the left. In contrast, Wolves often seemed to set up attacking positions from throw ins. Is it just part of our style or something to worry about once we have gathered another 4 points ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We do seem to tend to launch throw ins down the line aimlessly at times, but I have to say during yesterday's match it wasn't my primary concern/consideration.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do seem to tend to launch throw ins down the line aimlessly at times, but I have to say during yesterday's match it wasn't my primary concern/consideration.

That is always a good means of moving up the field as a CB usualy wins the ball and puts back over the line but nearer the goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're rubbish:-

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Our throw ins are never any good , more often than not we give the ball away , and our marking from opposing throw ins is poor

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yesterday we seemed to struggle to retain possession after throw ins especially when when Bruno was taking a throw and Knocky was over on the left. Np better when taking throw ins on the left. In contrast, Wolves often seemed to set up attacking positions from throw ins. Is it just part of our style or something to worry about once we have gathered another 4 points ?

This is a very worrying situation. On the plus side, we did win 2-0 and are top of the league. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here