Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We used up a lot of energy yesterday what with all that running around.
2 games close together we will need some fresh legs for Monday shame Baldock is out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To think he was, arguably, our indispensable best player not so long ago. Shows just how strong this squad is

Really pleased we have him signed up on a new contract. He has plenty to offer next season I believe.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
not posting anything on twitter like he normally does when playing or injured.
Love Kayal but sidwell has been brilliant for us this season in his absence . Another Hughton master stroke .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I can't reveal my sauce but Big Chris loves Sidwell's Song so is playing him - that's what's keeping Kayal out of the team currently!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Has struggled for form a little this season IMO both prior to his injury and on return for me. There are glimpses of brilliance, but last season he was wonderful throughout.

I think he will be back perhaps Monday, but thought he looked exhausted in our last home game and was rightly rested.

Next season I'm sure he'll be as good as new.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I must admit to being surprised that him and Liam Rosenior were not on the bench but we had an extra defender on the bench last night if needed.

I wonder if Liam has fully recovered from the ankle injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It just shows how fine a line it is to be playing football at the top end. You need everything to be going for you and having skill is not enough.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think a lot of it's got to do with confidence when u come back from a long term injury. When Uwe was back into the team at Rotherham he looked very nervy for the first 20 minutes or so but then made a couple of good tackles and passes and was straight back into it, and has grown in stature every game. Midfield probably isn't as easy. What's impressed me with Sidwell is that he has come straight back into the side on numerous occasions this season and performed well. He also gives us a bit more physical presence for the games against tougher teams. I would expect Beram to be back for Monday.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Like others have said I think he will be a big player for us next season. long live the king.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here