Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Season should go to the entire squad

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The more I think about it, the more I think that there is no one individual in our superb team this season who should be awarded Player of the Season. It should be awarded for this season only to the entire squad. Every one of them has played a vital part in getting us to where we are today, one win from promotion to the Premier League.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hemed, whilst being replaced tonight showed just what that spirit is all about,but it runs so much deeper than that,team spirit is absolute essential..

Agree-cannot single out anybody but obviously there are some superstars.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hemed, whilst being replaced tonight showed just what that spirit is all about,but it runs so much deeper than that,team spirit is absolute essential..

Agree-cannot single out anybody but obviously there are some superstars.

For me it is easy to single someone out.

Dunk Has been superb, Knocky has been sublime and Murray has been monumental; however, Stephens has been ALL THREE OF THEM.

I wtched him today and he was defender, attacker, he broke up opposition attacks and he set our attacks in motions. He won't get that level of space in the PL but not one player has come close to Stephens this year. We have seldom lost when he starts and when he doesn't start we tend to falter.

The guys weight is Truly measured in gold for me so as much as everyone deserves such credit, he alone for me has been the Best player this year. And that's coming from a Jamie Murphy and Bruno fan

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
It's clear cut - It's

Stockdale

or Bruno

or Dunk

or Duffy

or Stephens

or Knockaert

or Murray

or Baldock

I think

biddles911

May 12, 2014
The more I think about it, the more I think that there is no one individual in our superb team this season who should be awarded Player of the Season. It should be awarded for this season only to the entire squad. Every one of them has played a vital part in getting us to where we are today, one win from promotion to the Premier League.

Absolutely agree.

Another thread on PoTS has come up with practically every name in the squad (bar Akpom!) which says it all. Fantastic team achievement.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I was asked yesterday who I voted for and I honestly can't remember. It was so difficult to choose that I could have voted for just about any of our team.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Chris wanted team togetherness and the players delivered it in spades, it is such an important part of success when you don't have any expensive big time players, so they should be rewarded for that team spirit by not singling out one particular player.
Anyway, whoever wins it will say it's for the squad.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
AK will get it, but my vote would be for GM, just. Not just the goals, but a leader, passion for the cause and battling target play against CB oaths.

Stockdale, Dunk and Stephens consistently good to great too.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll bet a decent sum of cash Stockdale has never won a Man of the Match award.

For that reason irrespective of how either game goes, the sponsors v Wigan or Bristol need to name DS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here