Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Grandson during the match!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Having had a very good day working in the garden and doing a lot of things I had wanted to do for a long time, then coming in to watch the glorious Albion stick it on Wolves, a few minutes in to the second half we received the message that we had a brand new grandson!!!

I'm suggesting they call him Christopher David Bruno Gaetan Lewis Uwe...... you can guess the rest.

Or that they call him Ben, so I can instantaneously become a leading authority on left-backs - and if BG reads that, this is meant affectionately.

And, to top it all, as I type this/ Leeds have just scored!!! Can it get any better.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Congrats. :thumbsup:

Maybe Anthony would be a suitable name if they don't go for the Oatway approach. :wink:

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
Congrats. :thumbsup:

Maybe Anthony would be a suitable name if they don't go for the Oatway approach. :wink:

That was actually my first idea.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Having had a very good day working in the garden and doing a lot of things I had wanted to do for a long time, then coming in to watch the glorious Albion stick it on Wolves, a few minutes in to the second half we received the message that we had a brand new grandson!!!

I'm suggesting they call him Christopher David Bruno Gaetan Lewis Uwe...... you can guess the rest.

Or that they call him Ben, so I can instantaneously become a leading authority on left-backs - and if BG reads that, this is meant affectionately.

And, to top it all, as I type this/ Leeds have just scored!!! Can it get any better.

I don't think it can, congratulations grandpa.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
NIce one, grats :thumbsup: I think the child should be named 'Steve' as I fear Mr Sidwell doesn't get enough credit :) (For our season, not the child :) )

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Congratulations Granddad.

Grandsons rock:smile:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

You could compromise by getting the parents to give the lad a name beginning with B and middle names beginning with H and A.

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
You could compromise by getting the parents to give the lad a name beginning with B and middle names beginning with H and A.

Brian Harold Arthur it is then...... and maybe Frederick Charles as well.

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Bruno Hemed Antony?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Congratulations! I suggest you take a trip back here to the club shop tomorrow to buy your new chard child an Albion sleep suit before his parents can buy them a Southampton one! Football is for life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here