Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion Party in the concourse Monday?

barnden10

May 11, 2014
What chances will the club keep the concourses open for Hudds game, or even put game on big screen.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The concourses are open every game for the later kick off. They will not have it on the big screens as it has to be planned and then we would look like idiots if it goes tits up.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
However even with a win we are up (barring a minimum 31 goal swing)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm sure the club have given this much thought, but it could be complicated. Normally a few hundred might stay after a game for the late kick off, but if it is a matter of automatic promotion depending on the outcome of the Hudds game, then I can see thousands wanting to stay, rather than find themselves stranded on their journey home miles away from a pub or telly. Hopefully something can be sorted out, but I imagine logistically it could be a bit tricky.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Apart from the fact it is impossible for us to get promoted on monday....

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
We win 15 point gap, they drop points then they cannot catch us

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Apart from the fact it is impossible for us to get promoted on monday....

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
I think your wrong. All this maths is giving me a brain ache. If we win, we are on 92, if Hudds lose they remain on 77 with 4 games to play, so unable to catch us. Please someone tell me that's right.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
I'm going to put it out there, we will win the title against Bristol City

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think your wrong. All this maths is giving me a brain ache. If we win, we are on 92, if Hudds lose they remain on 77 with 4 games to play, so unable to catch us. Please someone tell me that's right.

Spot on. Just had to check the table as people here were suggesting it was wrong

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Care to explain how it's impossible bright lad?!

We win, we go 15 points ahead of Huddersfield.
We draw, we go 13 points ahead of Huddersfield.

Huddersfield lose.
They can only get 12 points from their 4 games left.
We are promoted.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even if we win, our goal difference is 31 better, so means winning and matching huddersfield winning at derby by the same score...

Hudds 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 5-0 (+20)
Brighton 0-4, 0-4, 0-4 (-12)

Beat wigan and its going to be crazy.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009

its better than that, if we win, then if huddersfield dont win every game (by a huge margin) we're up. If we win and if they draw or lose on Monday we're mathmatically up.

If we Draw on Monday and Huddersfield lose, we're mathmatically up. Well be 13 ahead and they have 4 games left (max 12 points). If we both draw, we're effectively up with GD but not mathmatical as we'll be 12 points still and they have 4 games left.

If we both lose Monday, we'll effectively be up, but not mathmatically, 12 points ahead still and they have 4 games left.

which ever way you crunch it, we're up its just the when

Stumpy Tim

Monday will be great - we may be able to celebrate promotion twice! Win against Wigan and we're "basically up"... cue massive celebrations

Huddersfield fail to beat Derby and we celebrate actual promotion. I'm definitely going to cry at some point

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Monday will be great - we may be able to celebrate promotion twice! Win against Wigan and we're "basically up"... cue massive celebrations

Huddersfield fail to beat Derby and we celebrate actual promotion. I'm definitely going to cry at some point

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm welling up on silly things at the moment. Let's all have a good bawl at everything cos come end of season it'll be a big anti climax until the new one starts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here