Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I will mostly be heading into town.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...to find a bar with some toon fans, I have heard a few accents already here in playa Blanca and I will regaile them of crevesa quaffed stories of how they are really not trying to catch us and how they have a fat Spanish waiter as a manager.

Adios amigos

Quaffing about to begin.....BTW its fecking hot and sunny here. Were ****ing brilliant.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh btw

We've got knockhaert
Anthony knockhaert
We just don't think you understand
He only cost a mill
He's better that Ozil / Brazil
We've got Anthony knockhaert

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
...to find a bar with some toon fans, I have heard a few accents already here in playa Blanca and I will regaile them of crevesa quaffed stories of how they are really not trying to catch us and how they have a fat Spanish waiter as a manager.

Adios amigos

Quaffing about to begin.....BTW its fecking hot and sunny here. Were ****ing brilliant.

Be gentle on them (not ) they must be really worried with Huddersfield chasing them

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, wandered past a few bars, only saw one guy in a Newcastle shirt, and the poor sod mustn't have eaten for a week.

He was ranting on at his wife about Benitez!!!

We had a couple of words, and he finished off with.." wish you lot would fook off and let us win our league!" I just smiled and wandered away singing the " were on our way" song, much to the amusement of the locals.

Btw. In the restaurant tonight it was "all you can drink"limoncello...after my fourth I was feeling a bit sick!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here