Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear... Leeds are not going to like this...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So why do they only count the last 50 years for everything that they use to compare the 2 clubs except for honours won for which they count their whole history (shouldn't they use the same standard for all categories?)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Newcastle United Football Club = 27 letters from the alphabet.
Leeds United Football Club = 23 letters from the alphabet.

So in conclusion who cares :shrug:
Predict Leeds to win 2-1

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
These "Big Clubs" threads are all over various Championship Facebook Groups.

Ask Bournemouth, Watford and Burnley if they care about being big clubs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jeez, is there anything more tedious than a 'which club is bigger' debate.
It's a really weird concept. If I wanted to support a big club, I'd be a plastic. The whole point of football to me, is to support your local club. And if you come from a smaller town, you're likely to support a smaller club. So? :shrug:

RowXintheNorth

Aug 12, 2011
Bishopstone
I get the point of the thread but only where lucky lucky Leeds are concerned, it's approach taken by some of their charming followers that they've got a god given right to be in the big time that makes me chuckle, three seasons in the third tier, same as us...

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I get the point of the thread but only where lucky lucky Leeds are concerned, it's approach taken by some of their charming followers that they've got a god given right to be in the big time that makes me chuckle, three seasons in the third tier, same as us...

THIS is kind of the point of my thread really, not to have a debate on the subject, more that Leeds think they are the greatest club in the land!

Come on Leeds :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here