Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we do this today (and on Monday) please

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
1. a few of us have been trying to get this going for a while; if we don't do it soon, it won't happen
2. it's better than copying Spurs + Kane and the tune sounds better
3. it's a recognition of 'one of our own' and the brilliance of our defence
4. we have actually got this going on the way back from certain away games, and it sounds great when people pick it up -- on one of those tubes with open carriages on the c10.30 from Shepherd's Bush to Clapham Junction, it certainly travelled down the tube
5. it's adaptable, such as:
-- substitute Duffy, Connor or Tomori for Uwe
-- the last line next season might be changed to 'With no goals you're leaving the ground', although with a bit of luck, we'll have the summer to work on that

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
How fast do we have to sing it?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I take it the OP was one of the fellas in the front coach on the way back from QPR who was stood up for most of the journey... absolutely pissed, but belted this out, stopped and boo'd at Selhurst, and carried on... :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I take it the OP was one of the fellas in the front coach on the way back from QPR who was stood up for most of the journey... absolutely pissed, but belted this out, stopped and boo'd at Selhurst, and carried on... :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guilty of many things, but not this particular one. I may well have influenced said person, however, in introducing the song to the train from Shepherd's Bush to Clapham Junction.
It didn't take off at Wolves, but there's always Wigan. Step forward the North.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
@Dr No...your thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here