Wolves v Brighton

Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Molineux Stadium
Date: Friday 14th April 2017
Kick-off: 17:00 BST
Referee: Geoff Eltringham
Assistants: John Flynn, Billy Smallwood
Fourth official: Andy Davies

Wolves goalkeeper Carl Ikeme is still struggling with a hamstring injury so Andy Lonergan is set to keep his place against Championship leaders Brighton.

Helder Costa (ankle) has missed Wolves' past two games but may feature.

Long-term absentees Connor Goldson and Shane Duffy are the only Brighton players unavailable for the Seagulls' trip to Molineux.

Full-backs Gaetan Bong and Liam Rosenior will hope to feature after being rested for the win at QPR.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]After scoring in 14 consecutive league games against Brighton previously, Wolves have since scored just three goals across their last six against them.
    [*=left]Brighton have not won at Molineux in league competition since January 1991, having drawn five and lost two of their seven trips there since.
    [*=left]Wolves are looking to win four home games in a row in the same season since winning their opening four games back in the 2014-15 campaign.
    [*=left]Despite this, Wolves still have the third worst record at home this season in the Championship (W7 D3 L9). Brighton are the second best away from home (W10 D5 L5).
    [*=left]Brighton have won five of their last six Championship games, losing the other to Leeds.
    [*=left]The Seagulls are just three points shy of their points total from the entirety of last season (89).

The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Wolverhampton Wanderers

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wide awake ALREADY ffs. Bloody football eh?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Happy Easter everyone

:ascarf::albion2::cheery::goal::goal::goal:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Baldock still out as well. Failed fitness test yesterday according to radio Sussex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Short drive from Morecambe to Wolverhampton then bring it on

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Is it today? I'd forgotten about this one.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well this is it then.....let's hope the players haven't taken their eye off the ball as much as I have.

:lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Weather in Wolverhampton looks delightful.

(I appreciate that's a very boring post)
Nothing wrong with 'boring' today. I'm hoping for a very boring match and a very boring routine win for The Albion! And if by about 9.45 we can start bandying around that very boring expression 'Champions Elect' I'll be very happy indeed!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Flying out to Port Douglas in Queensland tonight for a week for my b/day and 25th Anniversary............................has anybody been!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will try and tune in but might have problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here