Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor tighe

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Said he is leaving Brighton per his twitter. Thought he was supposed to be quite good?

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That time of year I guess. The usual cull of the youth system players.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So long as he has a Twitter account I am sure he has a great future ahead of him as a professional footballer.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I reckon it was tweeting a clip of Zahahahaha outwitting Ozil that did for him...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Saw him playing while on loan to Whitehawk and have to say he looked rather good. Sure he is going to have a good career ahead of him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Saw him playing while on loan to Whitehawk and have to say he looked rather good. Sure he is going to have a good career ahead of him.

Big difference between looking good for Whitehawk and having a career in the FL. Many boys who we saw at school as being outstanding never even get as far as being with a FL club for any length of time before being rejected.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The lad could do with signing for a club where he is virtually guaranteed to start week in week out if it means coming down a level or two he should do it, not silly 'one month loans', walk out on his current club if they dont play him and take charge of his career.

Play 30+ games this season and next and test himself to see how good he might be, if he is anygood the Burgess Hills, Lewes's will be interested if not play another 30+ game season and enjoy it.

This isnt a comment on Tighe dont really know him, but some of these kids leaving pro clubs is like watching a slow death, brush yourself down find a club and manager you like and play bloody football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here