Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far are you on your way?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
After the weekend I could not stop singing or hunming this song to the point of madness, luckily it has died down to about 70% on the addiction scale maybe singing it two or three times a day at the moment. Just sung two verses out loud alone at home which caused me to start the thread.

I imagine by midday tomorrow i will be back into full flow and if we get a win Rhat should continue through until Monday.

Ive been singing this ****er since Burton at home hopefully it will continue all
Summer. But far are you on your way?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On our way has accidentally on purpose been sung by me.
Slips out at the slightest moment, whenever promotion or PL is mentioned.
It's bloody great....:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
I decided I HATED it after the Newcastle home game. Then I started to like it again once we beat Derby. I'd say my OMY factor is currently about 60%. That could change massively during the course of the next few days.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I decided I HATED it after the Newcastle home game. Then I started to like it again once we beat Derby. I'd say my OMY factor is currently about 60%. That could change massively during the course of the next few days.

It's horribly naff and nonsensical. But it's somehow organically reached critical mass earlydoors. So what else can you do but go with the flow? :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I am an OOWCL...

Didn't like early renditions in a Northern accent but has grown and become the soundtrack to this historic promotion.

100% on my way.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OMWometer is set at 100%, we are there.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's horribly naff and nonsensical. But it's somehow organically reached critical mass earlydoors. So what else can you do but go with the flow? :shrug:

Exactly and it's a darn site better than Al-bi-yawn (A La Liverpool) which I personally don't like but it does get some atmosphere going.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I am on my way every waking minute of every day. In fact I'm already there, but singing as if I'm still journeying.

Mrs LK and LK Junior can tolerate no more than 10 minutes of my singing, whistling or humming that tune before I get well and truly rebuked.

Even that does not stop me.

Weee'rree ooonn oouurrr waaaaaaayyy!! We're on our way!

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South

This sums up my feelings exactly at the moment, Monday hopefully percentage will increase substantially.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
After the weekend I could not stop singing or hunming this song to the point of madness, luckily it has died down to about 70% on the addiction scale maybe singing it two or three times a day at the moment. Just sung two verses out loud alone at home which caused me to start the thread.

I imagine by midday tomorrow i will be back into full flow and if we get a win Rhat should continue through until Monday.

Ive been singing this ****er since Burton at home hopefully it will continue all
Summer. But far are you on your way?

Been on the way since August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here