Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Rides to be cleared within 2 hours on Monday

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
...according to the official travel update.

If we don't better huddersfield's result tomorrow I can see this being a real issue on Monday as surely thousands (including me) will want to stay on the concourses and see if the Derby/Hudds game confirms our promotion.

I know there will be issues around reopening Mill Road as a public road but I can't see why the other sites need clearing at any given time on a Bank Holiday Monday.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Staying at the Amex till the 90th minute still seems to be a problem for many (as has been discussed here endlessly before).

And, do you really think the club will want to pay an extra 2-3hrs wages to the many stewards etc who organise the park & rides at both the Amex and the parking ends, just to let a few hundred or thousand fans watch the Hudds game on the concourse instead of in a pub in town, or at home?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I sent the club an email asking to leave my car at Mithras overnight for both home games and they said no as they only hire the car park for a certain length of time. As I expect to be over the limit I doubt that I'd be able to find my car, let alone drive it!
Think I'll bus into the town centre and get a bit of the atmosphere and train it to the ground.
Anyone who sees me at midnight staggering around Mithras car park, remind me I didn't drive (meant as a laugh as I'd NEVER drink & drive).

Wont affect that as the game will be virtually over and we would have been celebrating since we finished.

I like this post enormously. Is it saying that people will stay behind at the end of our game on Monday, but then leave the stadium 10 minutes before the end of a match that is being played over 200 miles away?

Marvellous scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here