Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy Slim...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Just an idea but surely it's worth a Big Beach Boutique Promotion Special as and when the promised land is reached?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Not sure if the backing dancers are Premier League Ready yet.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
If, and it is still a big if, we get promoted I think a promotion party at the Amex with Norman supplying the tunes is a fine idea.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If there is a disco in the north concourse post Brizzle, it would be nice to think Fat Boy may just turn up unanounced for a 30 minute mix.
Even better would be CH fist punching the decks mixing the tunes.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just get him on the pitch for 30 mins before the last home game playing all his classics :)

Follwed by half an hour of Royal Blood :)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would sooner the last half hour be the Royal Marines finishing with GOSBTS. Thus most age groups of supporters catered for.

Would be pleased with that also, however Mr Cook has been a huge contributer to the Albion over the years, getting us to where we are now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon if FBS were to work up some kind of killer remix IF we were to achieve promotion, it might just give him one last HUMONGOUS hit. Might even deny Ed Sheeran his usual tedious full house in whatever millennials call The Hit Parade nowadays.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
surely our promotion WOULD warrant another big beach bash between the dates of 14-28th june......if this were to happen i can almost guarantee getting tutted by Fred Dineage on Mondays south today....:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here