Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we lose at Wolves...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The belief on here that we are up no matter what has been great to see after a nervous few months watching the likes of Hddersfield, Reading & Leeds stay within touching distance right up to the last week.
But if they all win on Friday/Saturday will panic stations be resumed and the bedwetters be back out in force?
:lolol:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
But, should Huddersfield lose before we kick off, we will be playing for (effectively) promotion. It could happen tomorrow !!!!!!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No panic.

Albion will beat Wigan on Easter Monday, and then Derby in the last chance saloon for the playoffs will win against Huddersfield.

Promotion.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
But, should Huddersfield lose before we kick off, we will be playing for (effectively) promotion. It could happen tomorrow !!!!!!!

I keep telling myself that this is too much to ask for!

Hoping that Preston will go all out for a win, despite their play-off chances being very slim now.

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
I keep telling myself that this is too much to ask for!

Hoping that Preston will go all out for a win, despite their play-off chances being very slim now.

If Preston win, play offs could still happen, Preston getting to play offs is less of a jump than Hudds catching us. would be happy with a draw

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

we won't get the P by the side of our name tomorrow, whatever happens.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If we do then we need 2 wins from 4 rather than 5. Which could push promotion back to the Norwich game. If this is the case will CH be even more emotional and break out into a broad smile and a treble fist pump.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A small word of caution - Wolves and ourselves are currently the 2 form teams in the Championship over the last 6 games.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Are Sunderland down (10 points adrift with 7 games left)
Are Coventry down (11 points 4 games)
Are Orient out (10 points 5 games)
Have BHA got everything except their little toe over the line (12 points, better GD, 6 games and another team between us)
Bring on the fat lady.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think we'll lose to Wolves and Huddersfield will beat Preston, we'll beat Wigan and Huddersfield will lose to Derby then we'll beat Norwich with Fulham beating Huddersfield to confirm it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think we'll lose to Wolves and Huddersfield will beat Preston, we'll beat Wigan and Huddersfield will lose to Derby then we'll beat Norwich with Fulham beating Huddersfield to confirm it.

So, no P until 16.45 Saturday 22nd in that scenario.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here