Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nerves kicking in already......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
At work, cannot concentrate, hence on here, its 9.20 and I fancy a pint and a fag, and I gave up smoking 5 years ago FFS! Gonna be a loooooong weekend everybody.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not me. I'm just wishing my life away as Friday can't come soon enough for me

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just had my shift changed tomorrow so rather than having the match on in the background at work I can actually enjoy it with a Cider or 5.

Happy Easter everyone.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not nervous, just want it done.

Even if Good Friday isn't Promotion Day, I predict wins for Albion and Derby on Easter Monday, job done and we can concentrate on the title race.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
At work, cannot concentrate, hence on here, its 9.20 and I fancy a pint and a fag, and I gave up smoking 5 years ago FFS! Gonna be a loooooong weekend everybody.

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I'm also sitting at work and finding it impossible to concentrate on what I should be doing. The sooner we get over that line, and I can see (P) against our name, the sooner l can relax.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'm enjoying every moment of this and savouring every last moment as we are on our way and there is absolutely now way Chris and the lads will f*ck this up.... :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Must confess to being crap at work today. More anticipation than nerves though.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I am glad i'm not the only one who is struggling to concentrate at work. Can't wait until I finish today and can have a drink! Bring on Wolves tomorrow

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's the waiting that kills you. Been waiting a week almost for the next instalment. 2 sets of games close together that may seal it. Can't bloody wait

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Been away at Disney since Saturday so the week has flown by!
I'm on my way, I'm on my way... Home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here