Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where would our current strongest starting 11 finish if they were to play a whole season..

Where would we finish?

• Top 4

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • 4-8

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 8-12

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • 12-15

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • 15-17

Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Bottom 3

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
In the Premier League?

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Relegated.

M'boro, similar standard to us in 2016, invested last summer to that squad and are still shite.

Not to worry, the club will invest this summer to bring in the right personnel. Additional power, pace and quality at RB, CM, Strikers, Wideman, to add to our current PL ready players.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As I have posted before Premier League is a two tier system where the massively wealthy teams sit there year after year and for everyone else 8th/9th/10th is a result.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Bloody hard to say. Some players you expect to make the step up won't and others may surprise you. I'd say outlet current starting best 11 isn't exactly flush with PL minutes under their belt. The leagues best player AK (not maybe my opinion) struggled at Leicester for game time, Murray likewise at Bournemouth although he was a strange signing for them, stock dale and LR were both relegated last time they were in the PL as well.
I think players like Dunk will have to grow up quickly in the league or we may struggle.
My best advice enjoy what's left of this season

If I was stabbing in dark we would finish somewhere between 18th-14th

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Think we make too many unforced errors at the moment which would get heavily punished in the prem. But I reckon Bloom and Hughton will get it right.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bottom 3

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Idiotic way to set up a thread. Voted on reading the thread title, then opened the thread to find it referred to the PL, not where we are at the moment. Cancel my vote - and change the f****ng thread title so that people know what they're voting for!
:facepalm:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hard to say. Wouldnt say were much different now to where Burnley were last season and theyve done ok with limited investment. In fact were doing better than they were at this point last season.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Idiotic way to set up a thread. Voted on reading the thread title, then opened the thread to find it referred to the PL, not where we are at the moment. Cancel my vote - and change the f****ng thread title so that people know what they're voting for!

You'd have to be slightly special to cast a vote based on the current season.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
As much as I love our current team I can't help but feel we would really struggle if we went into the Premier League without further strengthening. Just watch an average episode of Match of the Day. There's some insanely good stuff being played up there. We're going to be in for a rough ride but Hughton does excel at earning salt.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The threads states our current squad.I would be amazed if we started with 442.i think 433 with Baldock on the left.
I know we are not even there yet but I am so intrigued how we are going to tackle it.
Will we throw money at it(Bournemouth)
Will we just try & be competitive (boro)
Will we just attack (Blackpool )
Will we just play to our strengths (Burnley)
I may be wrong but I think our style of play & our big pitch will work against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

You thought this was a thread about whether we'd be 1st in the league this season if we'd had no injuries? ???

I've got some good news for you!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Is it that hard to read the line below the thread title?....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You'd have to be slightly special to cast a vote based on the current season.
Bollox.

You thought this was a thread about whether we'd be 1st in the league this season if we'd had no injuries? ???
"Where would we finish without injuries"? Well. obviously wherever we do finish or higher - so, silly question. Thread title should have stated in the PL. Anyway, can't be arsed to argue any more about it; the poll results are now corrupt anyway.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Bollox.

"Where would we finish without injuries"? Well. obviously wherever we do finish or higher - so, silly question. Thread title should have stated in the PL. Anyway, can't be arsed to argue any more about it; the poll results are now corrupt anyway.

Chill out Bruv....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here