Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting dilemma

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
For the last few weeks because I am the most unlucky poor sod going I have put money on Huddersfield, Newcastle to win and true to form keep losing. Should I keep on for the rest of the season.
By the way I never bet on Brighton.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I won £100 on a three game accumulator at the weekend that had Brighton, Forest and Massive winning. So my view is do what you fancy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
For the last few weeks because I am the most unlucky poor sod going I have put money on Huddersfield, Newcastle to win and true to form keep losing. Should I keep on for the rest of the season.

I have been doing the exact same started with Bristol 4 goal thrashing of Huddersfield. The last bet I did was Huddersfield and Reading to win their games just gone. That work out well (not for my pocket). As I have never won a football bet I plan to pay for Promotion.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. Stick with it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably a safe time to 'fess up that I have Huddersfield to finish in the top two.

Happy to take all credit for finishing them off.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I won £100 on a three game accumulator at the weekend that had Brighton, Forest and Massive winning. So my view is do what you fancy!!

Sent from my Omsung Phine using Phinetap Om

You are playing with fire Monsieur Scapechèvre

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Yes - I put a fiver on acca for Hudds, Newcastle and Reading to win on Sat - delighted to lose and do my bit !

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
As I have posted elsewhere. Stop mucking about with weekly bets that make sod all money. All of this is to try to "buy" promotion by backing something you want to lose. Back us at 100/1 on sky bet not to go up. That is far better odds than accumulators.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
As I have posted elsewhere. Stop mucking about with weekly bets that make sod all money. All of this is to try to "buy" promotion by backing something you want to lose. Back us at 100/1 on sky bet not to go up. That is far better odds than accumulators.

Skybet have us at 150/1 to make play offs. I have put a couple quid on

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Derby also look a good bet at 18/1 to finish in top 6
Yes, there is an opening for Derby but they will need to go to Massive and win, and probably hope for Fulham and Massive to draw on the last day.

Oh, and not beating Huddersfield on Monday would probably torpedo their hopes so surely they play like demons in that one :rock:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Easy solution ... stop throwing your money away on betting.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

You will get good odds on Wigan winning Monday 5/1 or 3/1 for the draw,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here