Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Athletico vs Leicester

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ulloa to come and score a priceless away goal? Tough game but you never know, they may grab a goal

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
They don't rate Ulloa much at Leicester do they. I know he's a bit slow but he used to play in the Spanish leagues, surely give him 10 mins no?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think Leicester have given themselves too much to do now.

Losing and failing to get an away goal tonight is a double disappointment. Atletico are so good in Europe because they don't give anything away.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Atleti are my team here in Madrid. If anyone can play for a 0-0 away it is them, they are the best team in the world at defending a lead. Leicester will need to score early if they want the game to open up.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Atleti are my team here in Madrid. If anyone can play for a 0-0 away it is them, they are the best team in the world at defending a lead. Leicester will need to score early if they want the game to open up.

Which part of Madrid are you living in Wilmot? During my two years there I lived in Argúelles, Cuatro Caminos, Fuenlabrada y Noviciado

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
They don't rate Ulloa much at Leicester do they. I know he's a bit slow but he used to play in the Spanish leagues, surely give him 10 mins no?

Probably more to do with him going on strike, refusing to play and announcing that he'd never appear for them again. Takes a while to get over that kind of thing.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Probably more to do with him going on strike, refusing to play and announcing that he'd never appear for them again. Takes a while to get over that kind of thing.

They never gave him much of a chance though did they?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Also Wilko, what do you do for work out there? I'd love to go back, May well do it still

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Which part of Madrid are you living in Wilmot? During my two years there I lived in Argúelles, Cuatro Caminos, Fuenlabrada y Noviciado

I live fairly near plaza Castilla and work in La Moraleja at a British school.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I live fairly near plaza Castilla and work in La Moraleja at a British school.

I used to work as an English teacher in academies around Madrid. I may pm you if that's ok to ask you what it's like these days. I'm very tempted to up sticks and give it another go

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here