Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Beamback

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Glad to see the club have announced details of the Villa beamback with big screens on the pitch. However, does anyone know if it'll be allocated seating for it in WSL? Or will they just let anyone sit where they want in the stand? Know there was a similar beamback last season (I think for Boro).

Glad to see the club have announced details of the Villa beamback with big screens on the pitch. However, does anyone know if it'll be allocated seating for it in WSL? Or will they just let anyone sit where they want in the stand? Know there was a similar beamback last season (I think for Boro).

The article on the club site refers to "allocated seating" so interpret that as you see fit.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Was it any good last season? I heard it wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was it any good last season? I heard it wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friend said they allowed drinking...and having to continuously get out your seat to let people go to and from bar/loo became tedious.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Friend said they allowed drinking...and having to continuously get out your seat to let people go to and from bar/loo became tedious.

Exactly how it was/is for rugby. At the World Cup game it was a pain the ass.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Massive queue to get in and the queues for catering were the worse I've ever seen at the Amex hopefully things will improve this time, surely they must know how many tickets will have been sold.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just printed my ticket and it doesn't have the seat I selected - just the block. I am interpreting that as sit where I want.

Maybe they are only showing seat numbers online for capacity reasons.

Anyway good news that about sitting anywhere as i got two and i know a friend who is buying 3

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Massive queue to get in and the queues for catering were the worse I've ever seen at the Amex hopefully things will improve this time, surely they must know how many tickets will have been sold.

It was horrific getting in. And that was arriving with plenty time. The club needs to be WAY better organised this time and if they can't be bothered to staff the bars properly then they ought to make it bring your own. By allowing the queue from hell to develop before opening the single turnstile (!!!!) the same queue for the bar arrived at the same time basically once through the gate. Total amateur set up last year. People then 'panic' buy multiple beers when hitting front of queue making it even longer to serve. Was a disaster last war and I would strongly recommend watching in a pub because let's face it, the Albion and Sodexo never learn...

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
It was horrific getting in. And that was arriving with plenty time. The club needs to be WAY better organised this time and if they can't be bothered to staff the bars properly then they ought to make it bring your own. By allowing the queue from hell to develop before opening the single turnstile (!!!!) the same queue for the bar arrived at the same time basically once through the gate. Total amateur set up last year. People then 'panic' buy multiple beers when hitting front of queue making it even longer to serve. Was a disaster last war and I would strongly recommend watching in a pub because let's face it, the Albion and Sodexo never learn...

doubt it will be on in any pubs - sky tend to show play off games or relegation games - rather than title deciders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here