Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Needed

J.E wlv

Apr 12, 2017
Hi all!,

Congratulations on another amazing season and pretty much all but guaranteed promotion to the premier league, and promoted in the right manner with a brilliant manager in Chris Hughton.

I am a University student aiming to complete my dissertation on " factors that impact the enjoyment of attending a professional football match" but i need as many people to fill out my questionnaire from fans up and down the country so any of you Brighton fans that are able to help me out is greatly appreciated.

the link to my questionnaire is here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DS9995P

Big thanks to anyone who fills it out and best of luck to your team moving forwards.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More freakin homework.

I must have graduated by now.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Had loads of these on here recently. Only takes a minute or two, so done.

Yea I don't envy students this time of year, I remember doing this around all the forums regarding violence in football for my dissertation a few years ago.

I've done the survey btw OP, good luck on your grades.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done!

Far smarter Uni survey than most. Some incisive questions that actually gave you pause for thought. Not a single ambiguous question, so far as I can see, and where there might be, there's room for an explanatory comment. Top work by OP. And bonus points for not faking everlasting Albion fandom. And for wishing us well. :clap2:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Done, good luck with your studies.

One thing that I didn't notice in the survey that has a big impact on the enjoyment of a football match, would be the performance/result of the team you are supporting. I doubt Arsenal fans would be enjoying their football experiences recently, whereas we're currently loving every minute of it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Done!

Far smarter Uni survey than most. Some incisive questions that actually gave you pause for thought. Not a single ambiguous question, so far as I can see, and where there might be, there's room for an explanatory comment. Top work by OP. And bonus points for not faking everlasting Albion fandom. And for wishing us well. :clap2:

I deducted points for Center rather than Centre and also not having an option for none of the above on question 7

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Done...

Should have used Goldstone/Amex as the example of an old and new ground visited rather than f**kin arsenal

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Help given

Done
Good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here