Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was approached by the good chaps from the NSK about buying streamers for the upcoming games.

They themselves have raised £200, and the North West Sussex Seagulls are putting in another £100. The aim is to raise £1000 as a better price can be negotiated if we can place a large order.

NSC has just made a donation of £1140 to the REMF (well I've promised it and need to transfer the funds) and I'm also speaking to the family of Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! about NSC making a donation to a cancer charity of their choice, so NSC is unable to make up the full £700 shortfall at this time. We can however put another £200 in to make the total up to £500.

If you would like to donate something to enable lots of blue and white stuff to be bought, then please make a paypal transfer to: bozza@northstandchat.com. I will ensure the money gets to the NSK chaps to enable them to buy as much as possible. Quite when/where it will be used, I can not say right now, but all efforts will be made to try and make a striking impact.

If you can't use Paypal, but would like to make a bank transfer instead then please PM me for details.

I'll not spend all the money on cider and craft beer. Promise.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NSC has just made a donation of £1140 to the REMF.

:bowdown:

I'm also speaking to the family of Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! about NSC making a donation to a cancer charity of their choice

Streamers - We can put another £200 in to make the total up to £500.

Not always sure you get as much recognition as you are due for NSC's various charitable donations, every year. Great generosity as always.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was approached by the good chaps from the NSK about buying streamers for the upcoming games.

They themselves have raised £200, and the North West Sussex Seagulls are putting in another £100. The aim is to raise £1000 as a price of 48p per streamer has been negotiated if we can place a large order.

NSC has just made a donation of £1140 to the REMF (well I've promised it and need to transfer the funds) and I'm also speaking to the family of Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! about NSC making a donation to a cancer charity of their choice, so NSC is unable to make up the full £700 shortfall at this time. We can however put another £200 in to make the total up to £500.

If you would like to donate something to enable lots of blue and white stuff to be bought, then please make a paypal transfer to: bozza@northstandchat.com. I will ensure the money gets to the NSK chaps to enable them to buy as much as possible. Quite when/where it will be used, I can not say right now, but all efforts will be made to try and make a striking impact.

If you can't use Paypal, but would like to make a bank transfer instead then please PM me for details.

Great stuff, sent you a contribution via paypal.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A small contribution made. If the target is not reached feel free to use the donation for REMF or AITC. BTW [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] do we all have access to a NSC email account?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can they not do a gofundme or something so nobody loses any money until the £500 target is met?

We'll buy as much stuff as we can with whatever is raised. We'll just get a better price if we have more cash.

And, frankly, I'll probably just get drunk and lob some more money in at some stage.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
BTW [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] do we all have access to a NSC email account?

I'd not want to set up 23,746 (and counting) of the things, but I could probably set some up, yes.

(I also have [MENTION=21321]goodoldsussexbythesea[/MENTION].com and @wearebrightonsuperbrighton.com amongst others)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'd not want to set up 23,746 (and counting) of the things, but I could probably set some up, yes.

(I also have [MENTION=21321]goodoldsussexbythesea[/MENTION].com and @wearebrightonsuperbrighton.com amongst others)

Oooh, thanks. [MENTION=34532]Northstand[/MENTION]chat has a more personalised touch rather than @sky, @yahoo etc.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We'll buy as much stuff as we can with whatever is raised. We'll just get a better price if we have more cash.

And, frankly, I'll probably just get drunk and lob some more money in at some stage.

Fair enough!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

They themselves have raised £200, and the North West Sussex Seagulls are putting in another £100. The aim is to raise £1000 as a better price can be negotiated if we can place a large order.

Done. Hope some of the stuff gets up to the WSU.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Done. Let's do this!
Yes. I'm in with a donation. The more the merrier - given current euphoria I hope this goes massive.

Presumably the club know about the plans and do not have any objection to what people bring with them along these lines...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here