Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The STRIPES for all last 5 games?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looking at our 3 away games there is no reason why we cannot wear the home kit for all of them. Would be great for us to get the blue and white on for every game from here on in. Bring the streamers and tickertape people! :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A good case for the stripes at Wolves maybe as the black shorts clash ?

As for the rest, hopefully you will be right.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's make it interesting and wear orange.

Nothing can go wrong now.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I hope everyone understands that I am not superstitious in the slightest.

What strip have we worn most when winning away? Using the Tony Bloom "Margins in statistics are everything" mantra, that surely is the strip we should wear.

I shall do my bit by continuing to eat chocolate whenever we need a goal, and sticking with my lucky blue socks.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Of course we should wear blue and white. We should always bloody well wear blue and white except at away games where there's a clash.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bring back the boys in pink. (Circa 1991?)

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I agree but ours and every other club marketing departments do not and want a specified away kit and even a 3rd strip.

unfortunatley I think thats the sole reason for it, I would hazzard a guess that 75% of away games there is no clash but still the away or third kit is worn, good marketing but not necessary. I was wondering the other day, when the numbering changed from 1- 12 to the current squad numbers, bit confusing for the uninitiated hearing about a good old fashioned number 10, when the player is wearing 26!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I agree but ours and every other club marketing departments do not and want a specified away kit and even a 3rd strip.

I know the marketing guys want to sell more shirts and believe having multiple strips is one way to do it. However I fail to see why anyone would buy one. I saw some people wearing away shirts from a few seasons back at a recent game. No idea they were Albion shirts apart from the badge. And instead of a "sea of blue and white" the stands look like a scene from "Joseph and the Amazing Multicoloured Dreamcoat".

Blue and White is bloody Blue and White. They are our colours and should ALWAYS be worn except when there is an obvious clash. And I would like our second strip to be mostly white with a flash or two of blue here and there ... club colours.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have wondered why we dont have just 2 kits with 1 of them being totally different to every team in the league home strip there would then not be a need for a 3rd strip the obvious is a luminous kit like the green one . David Stockdale often wears. The problem is they probably wouldnt sell very well.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to dig out something from the skint era for tomorrow's match. Blue and white.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
kit.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills