Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We're on our way..." if fine but...

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
... I prefer the more traditional ones like:

We're gonna win the league... now you're gonna believe us etc.

Ee I eee I ee i o top o' the football league we go, when we get promoted, this is what we'll sing, we are the champions we are the champions, hughton is our king.

Brighton's going up, going up, Brighton's going up, la, la la la la la la la, repeat!

There must be other rousing celebration ditties too?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I like we're on our way a lot but yes we need to resurrect 'we're gonna win the league' and sing f that too for this younger generation

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Fvck that ei ei ei sh!te , northerners won that, you can almost here the accent.
Same as don't tek me hum, please don't tek me hum.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As long as we DON'T sing that "E I E I E I O, Oop the football league we go" shite. I absolutely ****ing HATE that chant.

Must bring back too many bad memories of wanky away fans singing it.

I'd like to see/hear/take part in a pocket of Albion fans in the North singing "knees up Brighton Town.." whilst jumping up and down, and as the song gets to the end we surge forward causing slight displeasure and discomfort to those in front of us that didn't sing. Ideally I'd lose a Winfield trainer in the process (but retrieve it when someone 10 years away holds it aloft)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought the rest of the sentence was going to be 'FFS slow it DOWN!'

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'd like to see/hear/take part in a pocket of Albion fans in the North singing "knees up Brighton Town.." whilst jumping up and down, and as the song gets to the end we surge forward causing slight displeasure and discomfort to those in front of us that didn't sing. Ideally I'd lose a Winfield trainer in the process (but retrieve it when someone 10 years away holds it aloft)

Your name is Marty, and I claim my £5.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is there a thread with all the Brighton chants and thier lyrics, old and new? If not, it would be good to gather all them together, so none are lost to the passing of time.

It would be great to sing a few classics over the end of this season.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm going to try and start a rendition of Don't Look back in Anger at Wolves.

I appreciate this has got nothing to do with football or promotion but it'll be nice to mix it up a little.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
... I prefer the more traditional ones like:

We're gonna win the league... now you're gonna believe us etc.

Ee I eee I ee i o top o' the football league we go, when we get promoted, this is what we'll sing, we are the champions we are the champions, hughton is our king.

Brighton's going up, going up, Brighton's going up, la, la la la la la la la, repeat!

There must be other rousing celebration ditties too?

Is fine fffffsake :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here