Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] August 12th / holidays

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
August 12th is the date for the Premier League start next season.

Should the Albion be part of the Greatest Show on Earth (TM), do you already have a holiday booked that would see you missing it?

We haven't got anything booked yet, but if/when we do, it would see us being away for the first couple of weeks of the season.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
3 weeks in Bali from the 6th - 27th August with the other half. Can only travel in school holidays so not much choice.

Safe to say i'm a little bit annoyed with myself that I didn't book to leave earlier in July.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have tickets for the World Athletics Championships that day (Bolt, Farah etc that day in possibly their last ever races). I'm hoping we are moved to Sunday!

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I am scheduled to be on night shifts that weekend and it being August will never be able to get leave [emoji19][emoji57][emoji107] wonder if the ticket exchange will be working?........

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Last day of school 25th, flying out for family holiday on the 26th. Back on the 9th. All down to the planning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Our holiday will start first weekend of school hols. Was expecting to miss the first game which we have done for the last few years but I checked this on Saturday and was quietly (as far as the other half was concerned) quite happy.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Hoping we are away first game of season as I'm away.
Not holding much hope as we always seem to be at home first game and away last game.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I am sure I heard somewhere, newly promoted teams are always at home first game of the season anyone else heard this?

They all were this season in The Premier League, but not in 2015 - Watford were away at Everton, but Bournemouth and Norwich were at home.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
August 12th is the date for the Premier League start next season.

Should the Albion be part of the Greatest Show on Earth (TM), do you already have a holiday booked that would see you missing it?

We haven't got anything booked yet, but if/when we do, it would see us being away for the first couple of weeks of the season.

My friend from Pakistan text me yesterday

Hi B... Maybe when I come back to England you take me to EPL game v Manchester

I'll let him know I've secured him a ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here