Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just an idea!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Hopefully by the time we play Brizzle City we would have gained promotion! So instead of giving the fans in the East and West Uppers a flag why not give us each a bag of blue and white tik a tape! Give the tv audience a taste of South America/ Argentina from the South coast! Everyone else can have a flag! Even give the Bristol City fans a red/white flag too! Great piece of P.R from our club to boot! I know my idea will get slammed by a lot of you but hey...it's party time!!! Ps if uncle Tony wants me to start cutting the stuff up I've got some time on my hands!!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully by the time we play Brizzle City we would have gained promotion! So instead of giving the fans in the East and West Uppers a flag why not give us each a bag of blue and white tik a tape! Give the tv audience a taste of South America/ Argentina from the South coast! Everyone else can have a flag! Even give the Bristol City fans a red/white flag too! Great piece of P.R from our club to boot! I know my idea will get slammed by a lot of you but hey...it's party time!!! Ps if uncle Tony wants me to start cutting the stuff up I've got some time on my hands!!!

And for those sitting in the lower west and east they get to be covered in tik a tape and have to watch the game effectively from a rubbish tip. Well done you were correct in saying your idea will be slammed

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Not slammed by me, anything to have a blue and white day will have my thumbs up.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

I think this is a great idea - and better then a torn up Argus on the North Stand circa 1991

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
And for those sitting in the lower west and east they get to be covered in tik a tape and have to watch the game effectively from a rubbish tip. Well done you were correct in saying your idea will be slammed

Do you think they would really give a Toss...really!
I imagine a lot may have had a tipple or two and would love it...Photo's would be amazing with that lot raining down! Sitting at Selhurst is more like sitting in a tip!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The East stand ought to hold up individual boards that spell out:-

#xxxxxlPoloShirtsNowAvailable.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A 1978 style blue and white ticker tape storm from WSU and ESU would be very good fun and create a never to be forgotten spectacle for those at the match and the pictures/videos taken would go worldwide....

I, for one, would love it. The only downside is the cost involved in providing the materials and extra hours for cleaning up after the game.

Can't see the club making it official but we the fans should make it happen as best we can - great to read on here that some are already investing in streamers. The more that do that then the merrier. Others can go with bog rolls and newspapers.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
A 1978 style blue and white ticker tape storm from WSU and ESU would be very good fun and create a never to be forgotten spectacle for those at the match and the pictures/videos taken would go worldwide....

I, for one, would love it. The only downside is the cost involved in providing the materials and extra hours for cleaning up after the game.

Can't see the club making it official but we the fans should make it happen as best we can - great to read on here that some are already investing in streamers. The more that do that then the merrier. Others can go with bog rolls and newspapers.

Let's get this done people or Mr Barber if your reading!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I sit in WSL and as long as none of it land in my bovril I think it would be great.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm sure there is some of us myself included that'll be happy to help sweep up afterwards. Get a group together and put the idea to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Would love to see this. I am on the Front row of WSU so happy to do some luzzing.

You back for Easter then? Good timing (hopefully!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here