Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football radio station in states?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
On Friday I will be driving. I plan to stop and watch the Albion game but for hudds and Newcastle is there a radio station or even online station that i could tune in for updates in the states. BBC worldwide? Anything else?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Stop at some eaterie/hotel/bar with decent Wi-Fi. Subscribe to Seagulls player.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
As i said i will be watching the game on the way .... I have a 15gb SIM card and i have found a couple of places with WiFi. I have skygo with VPN and or kodi.

It's radio before and after albion for the rest which i need advice on pls

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Nothing on the radio and nothing on TV (other than BEin) for Championship Footie. I have Seagulls Player via my iPhone and plug it into AUX via USB and stream through the car speakers. I'm afraid that is probably the only way to do it.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
BBC or Sky have no rights for English Football in the US. They were sold to NBC and BEIN Sports. Only way to listen is via Huddersfield or Newcastle Players which you can access via their respective apps with your Seagulls Player subscription. Exhausted thinking about it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
On Friday I will be driving. I plan to stop and watch the Albion game but for hudds and Newcastle is there a radio station or even online station that i could tune in for updates in the states. BBC worldwide? Anything else?

Get someone to send you text updates on the non albion games!

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC

There won't be any streams but I do recommend the app fotmob. With that you can get notifications for the matches.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BBC or Sky have no rights for English Football in the US. They were sold to NBC and BEIN Sports. Only way to listen is via Huddersfield or Newcastle Players which you can access via their respective apps with your Seagulls Player subscription. Exhausted thinking about it.
Interesting. That's really limited. I guess best bet is radio five live for hudds via a VPN and then stream the Newcastle match and listen to commentary.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You are right both have apps with commentary. Sorted. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here