Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Whelch's Funeral Details

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Service to celebrate Paul's life

Monday 24th April 2017
1.00pm at All Saints Church Patcham, Church Hill, Patcham BN1 8YE
followed by a short service at Woodvale Crematorium, Lewes Road, Brighton at 2pm.
This in turn will be followed by a further celebration of Paul's life back at the Amex.(exact location TBC)
Dress code for the service is Albion themed, so no black unless its the Dick Knight designed away shirt.
No flowers by request but donations if desired can be sent in Paul's memory to Albion in the Community (AITC) c/o Ian Hart Funeral Service Ltd, 92-94 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 9DE Tel 01903 206299.

Thanks

Harty

If you are an NSC'er who wishes to attend the function at the Amex please can you PM me so Paul's partner has an idea for catering numbers

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Service to celebrate Paul's life

Monday 24th April 2017
1.00pm at All Saints Church Patcham, Church Hill, Patcham BN1 8YE
followed by a short service at Woodvale Crematorium, Lewes Road, Brighton at 2pm.
This in turn will be followed by a further celebration of Paul's life back at the Amex.(exact location TBC)
Dress code for the service is Albion themed, so no black unless its the Dick Knight designed away shirt.
No flowers by request but donations if desired can be sent in Paul's memory to Albion in the Community (AITC) c/o Ian Hart Funeral Service Ltd, 92-94 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 9DE Tel 01903 206299.

Thanks

Harty

If you are an NSC'er who wishes to attend the function at the Amex please can you PM me so Paul's partner has an idea for catering numbers

The service at All Saints was a fitting tribute and celebration of Paul life. It was good to see so many there and good to see the Albion so well represented. Excellent service. Shame about the organists attempt at Sussex by the Sea though! RIP Paul.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The service at All Saints was a fitting tribute and celebration of Paul life. It was good to see so many there and good to see the Albion so well represented. Excellent service. Shame about the organists attempt at Sussex by the Sea though! RIP Paul.

Couldn't agree more, when my office contacted him to play he said he'd played it loads of times. As I was leaving the church I wondered if he'd ever played an organ before never mind GOSBTS.
Needless to say whilst Crimond and Abide with Me were fine, his performance will be reflected in the cheque that's gone off in the post tonight.

Special thanks to everyone who attended, especially Tony Bloom and I believe the entire Albion board of directors, which was a fitting mark of respect to Paul, along with some very nice words from Paul Barber at the wake at the Amex.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
A fitting tribute that all of the club directors were there, his old school friends (there was service for another of Paul's schoolfriends taking place at Downs Crematorium at the same time) who sang the school song, and all of the Falmer For All team, plus many friends who simply knew him through the Albion.

In short, his family.

RIP.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a football club we have.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports