Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight*

0 Not allowed!
    There was an EMERGENCY meeting of the ARS Executive at the HQ (Cliftonville) this morning where the DELICATE subject of these 2 LIMELIGHT hoggers came up and what should be done about them.

I just hope they do the DECENT thing and unlike full time at Hereford they FORSAKE any IDEA of getting in amongst the CELEBRATIONS and leave Tony Bloom to take the PLAUDITS.

It's 100% down to Tony Bloom that we are on the CUSP at last of the PREMIER League , and it's his AMBITION, finance , drive , determination, STRENGTH and WILLING to carry on after last season's HEARTBREAK that we are no going UP.

The WORST thing that could happen is ANYONE else think that they are in anyway RESPONSIBLE and try to HOG the limelight.

TIGHT OUT

CAPLIN OUT

UP THE ARS

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There was an EMERGENCY meeting of the ARS Executive at the HQ (Cliftonville) this morning where the DELICATE subject of these 2 LIMELIGHT hoggers came up and what should be done about them.

I just hope they do the DECENT thing and unlike full time at Hereford they FORSAKE any IDEA of getting in amongst the CELEBRATIONS and leave Tony Bloom to take the PLAUDITS.

It's 100% down to Tony Bloom that we are on the CUSP at last of the PREMIER League , and it's his AMBITION, finance , drive , determination, STRENGTH and WILLING to carry on after last season's HEARTBREAK that we are no going UP.

The WORST thing that could happen is ANYONE else think that they are in anyway RESPONSIBLE and try to HOG the limelight.

TIGHT OUT

CAPLIN OUT

UP THE ARS

No doubt the motion was carried unanimously.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post

TIGHT OUT

CAPLIN OUT

UP THE ARS

Bless ya! Comedy gold.

(but then some might say that without Dick Knight there would never have been a club for Tony Bloom to buy and make us what we are now Maybe now would be a good time to offer the sausage of friendship?)

6 Not allowed!
      Comedy rust.
      My music blog: de-minimis music
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Without DK saving us I doubt TB would have bothered tbh. Non league with no decent ground on the horizon would have been pretty unappealing.

Caplin can "do one" though.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Without DK saving us I doubt TB would have bothered tbh. Non league with no ground would have been pretty unappealing
      Do you know that to be true? Could DK have been the front man from the outset and TB sat in the background waiting his moment.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Do you know that to be true? Could DK have been the front man from the outset and TB sat in the background waiting his moment.
      I know nothing but given what transpired and because I don't see DK as anyone's patsy I doubt it

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post

I'm with that one, a very well connected club figure travelled up north with Hawesy and I once and stated that virtually word for word.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      I'm with that one, a very well connected club figure travelled up north with Hawesy and I once and stated that virtually word for word.
      Next you'll tell me that Ray Bloom hung around to keep Stanley,Archer and Belotti in line
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      I know nothing but given what transpired and because I don't see DK as anyone's patsy I doubt it
      Wasnt TB one of those who provided the funds to keep DK in at Withdean as I do not believe that TB just came in when we needed the money for The Amex. I have no knowledge but think the investment was too great to just happen without a very long time of consideration of the pros and cons.