Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concourses after Wigan

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I hope that the concourses stay open and many stay. to watch Huddersfield as I shall be able to get home quicker having celebrated our promotion.

If we are already celebrating promotion before the Huddersfield match, I will wager nobody will be watching it !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies as this has almost certainly been covered elsewhere but are they staying open for the Hudds v Derby game? Cheers.

I expect they'll decide after Fridays games.

If we lose and Huddersfield win on Friday then it is not possible for promotion to be absolutely confirmed on Monday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've already provisionally booked Tuesday off work, as I can see things VERY rapidly getting totally out of hand on Monday, one way or another.

Just need to decide whether to hang back and watch the Hudds game at the Amex (assuming its still relevant), or hotfoot it into town and find a pwopa boozer. Guess I'll go with the flow and see what my usual CLAN are doing.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Slightly off subject. I use Mithras P&R. Do you reckon my car will be OK if I leave it until Tuesday? I know they are strict but it is Easter holidays.
Would never drink & drive home and expect a few ales should the inevitable happen Monday.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Could drink in your seat - a first at the AMEX for football!

Not the FIRST

Palace 12-13 copy 2.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Slightly off subject. I use Mithras P&R. Do you reckon my car will be OK if I leave it until Tuesday? I know they are strict but it is Easter holidays.
Would never drink & drive home and expect a few ales should the inevitable happen Monday.

You'll be fine. Parking in Mithras carpark is unrestricted over the Easter break. However, if you leave it till Monday 24th April, you'll get a ticket so a week long bender is out. Make sure you curtail your celebrations a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here