Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want to play for Peacehaven? ....... seriously!

Thanks to those that have PMd me. I hope you have received my reply. I WILL pass on your details however I'm only a fan/member/broom pusher/flag hanger/messenger.

Clive Blunt is yer man and his details are on the link.

Remember though, you can just turn up, although "Blunty" is advising you to let him know in advance.

Cheers

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Next season Peacehaven are fielding an UNDER 21s team. If you can kick a ball straight and want to be involved in a local, friendly, fan owned, dynamic, forward thinking football club click on the link below for details of the open trials
http://www.peacehavenfc.co.uk/news/under-21s-for-haven-next-season-1781496.html

You swine! Where were you fifty years ago when I would have given my eye tooth for a football club desperate enough to possibly include me in the team! But no, you wait until it's fifty bloody years too late...........................

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It says the rules permit that the team can field up to three over age outfield players plus an over age goalkeeper. Could my aunt apply? She's 58.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Sounds interesting, problem is the seafront road from Brighton is so unpredictable it has taken me as much as 45 mins to get to peacehaven. When you eventually get there it's not like there's much actually there ! Unless u like bungalows and a constant wind tunnel

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here