Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prison Break

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I quite enjoyed it - interested to see how it develops and how T-Bag's story ties in fully with the rest of it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I quite enjoyed it, T-Bag is one of the great TV bad guys, the sick son of a bitch.

It's on FOX [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - Sky 124, Virgin 157 or via Now TV

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reading on the net it is a new series no 5 starting tonight on Fox uk which is apparently available on Netflix or Now TV. So looked at Netflix and it shos series 1-4 so perhaps it will show series 5 after it has been on TV ie tomorrow or over the weekend.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Reading on the net it is a new series no 5 starting tonight on Fox uk which is apparently available on Netflix or Now TV. So looked at Netflix and it shos series 1-4 so perhaps it will show series 5 after it has been on TV ie tomorrow or over the weekend.

It was on the Fox Channel (via Sky) last night at 9pm - it is a new series which picks up 7 years after the events at the end of the 4th series.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I'm currently halfway through Season 3 and the only thing really keeping me interested is T-Bag. Seems to have jumped the shark somewhat since the first two excellent seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here