Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prison Break

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I quite enjoyed it - interested to see how it develops and how T-Bag's story ties in fully with the rest of it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I quite enjoyed it, T-Bag is one of the great TV bad guys, the sick son of a bitch.

It's on FOX [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - Sky 124, Virgin 157 or via Now TV

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reading on the net it is a new series no 5 starting tonight on Fox uk which is apparently available on Netflix or Now TV. So looked at Netflix and it shos series 1-4 so perhaps it will show series 5 after it has been on TV ie tomorrow or over the weekend.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Reading on the net it is a new series no 5 starting tonight on Fox uk which is apparently available on Netflix or Now TV. So looked at Netflix and it shos series 1-4 so perhaps it will show series 5 after it has been on TV ie tomorrow or over the weekend.

It was on the Fox Channel (via Sky) last night at 9pm - it is a new series which picks up 7 years after the events at the end of the 4th series.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I'm currently halfway through Season 3 and the only thing really keeping me interested is T-Bag. Seems to have jumped the shark somewhat since the first two excellent seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here