Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury Update?

Camship

Sep 16, 2012
Kayal is fine, think he was just rested on Friday. I doubt Duffy will play again this season and, according to the argus, Baldock won't be fit for Wolves.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't know anything but I wouldn't be surprised if Kayal was the only one we saw again in the stripes this season.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They will all want to play again this year but I'd hope Hughton has indicated that they can now put their feet up, especially Baldock whose niggles are getting a bit annoying. He could now have 4 months to get right instead of risking something getting aggravated and putting him in the phyios room for the first part of the summer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They will all want to play again this year but I'd hope Hughton has indicated that they can now put their feet up, especially Baldock whose niggles are getting a bit annoying. He could now have 4 months to get right instead of risking something getting aggravated and putting him in the phyios room for the first part of the summer.
Implication of that is 'once he's rested he'll be fine'.

Sadly though the facts don't really back that up.

(now we wait for Pravda to tell us all the SB hasn't missed a game in the last 3 seasons)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Implication of that is 'once he's rested he'll be fine'.

Sadly though the facts don't really back that up.

(now we wait for Pravda to tell us all the SB hasn't missed a game in the last 3 seasons)

Would you play him this season, if 'fit'?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here