Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Retro shirts for the Bristol City game

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Was thinking that, on what will HOPEFULLY be a day of celebration on the last home game, it would be nice to wear one of my old tops, as a sort of homage to the darker days. So might get this one out for a quick iron:

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 09.14.17.png

Anyone else going retro?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Was thinking that, on what will HOPEFULLY be a day of celebration on the last home game, it would be nice to wear one of my old tops, as a sort of homage to the darker days. So might get this one out for a quick iron:

View attachment 83891

Anyone else going retro?

Bristol will probably play in red. Why not a retro blue & white shirt?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

View attachment 83891

Anyone else going retro?

I'm IN, so long as the theme is BLUE and WHITE.

PS, I really, really advise against IRONING your chewits shirt...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The blue & white older shirts I have are a bit grubby, I'll have to give them a spring clean.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wore my Nobo home shirt for the opening game at the Amex, it might get it's last ever turn out at that game.

I wore it when I was mascot when I was 9, couldn't believe i got it on last time.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You really shouldn't have posted that picture, HKFC.

Some of our more mature and slightly overweight male supporters might get ideas!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Luckily one of my Skint era shirts is mahoosive, something like XXL, gets me out of trouble every time :)

Anybody else just buy whatever SKINT era shirt was available with the most X's straight off the rack in ye olde clubbe shoppe, without even considering whether it fitted or not? Think I might even have bought a 5XL at one point :blush:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a slight problem.

Although my lucky t-shirt is obviously white (a little greyish now) and blue, with the badge it's not stripes.

Now I'll be retiring said t-shirt at the end of the season:-

"stand down t-shirt, stand down".

but if we still need points for the title or ***gulp*** promotion the power of the t-shirt will see us through.

I guess I may need a note from my mum, but I don't want to turned up not wearing the correct uniform.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I have been wearing the reproduction of the yellow, British Caledonian shirt all season, with things going horribly wrong when I didn't wear it. I shall continue with it for the rest of the season! No way am I changing now!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anybody else just buy whatever SKINT era shirt was available with the most X's straight off the rack in ye olde clubbe shoppe, without even considering whether it fitted or not? Think I might even have bought a 5XL at one point :blush:

:lol: I have a selection of massive Skint shirts, but one of them could double as a marquee:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

View attachment 83891

Anyone else going retro?

With all due respect, what kind of dumb f*ck would elect to wear a RED shirt on that particular day? ???

I swear that the closer we get, the more stupid the posts get. Sake! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here