Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal never lose to CPFC - until tonight!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For decades apparently. But I just saw the score. Two things:

It may be unpalatable to many, but CP are safe with this form.

And the demise of Arsenal of late. The most expensive club side to watch the world, collosal income, with the lure of London for new players, but they've gone to pot.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
palace beat arsenal in the premier league at highbury in 1994.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm more than happy with them surviving now, had a bloody hilarious few months this year at the expense mind😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Wouldn't you guys prefer Palace to stay up so you can play them next season?

Probably a stupid question...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It pains me to say that Arsenal have been proper poo and them up the m23 are fully deserving of the win. Though it was a dive for the third goal penalty, Arsenal have never once looked like scoring.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On the subject of SKY inventing football....... cringed when they twice mentioned (and repeated on Twitter) that Andros Townsend "was a boyhood Spurs fan".
Clearly irrelevant that he actually PLAYED for Spurs from junior academy to first team for 15 years.

Muppets!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

I barely remember the last time we were in a higher division than palace, so I'm all up for them getting relegated, so long as we get promoted. Though on tonights showing I can't see them going down this season (palace I mean).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I guess they don't open the exit gates until after the final whistle at selhurst park.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

In a way yes. Imagine playing them next April and beating them to send them down. The stuff dreams are made of!

BUT had they gone down this season they might have spiralled out of control in a Coventry, Pompey way which would have been brilliant to see. I fear them staying up means more consolidation in the Premier League and therefore the chances of them going down next year are also slim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here