Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger is FINNISH

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Players have NO interest in playing for Wenger and have been showing that attitude for quite some time now.

Now the club have to decide if they back the manager or back the players.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It been a struggle but Arsenal have managed it, they've made Palace look good.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
They've got on paper quite a tricky run in (Palace that is) with this one of the trickiest, so Arsenal must have been poor to be trounced like this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got a really HORRIBLE feeling the Nigels are going to be half decent next season. Hopefully I'm completely wrong as it was so much more enjoyable when they lost every week and their players were offering to fight their tiresome booing "fans".

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Players have NO interest in playing for Wenger and have been showing that attitude for quite some time now.

Now the club have to decide if they back the manager or back the players.

Not sure about that. I'd say that there are a lot of players there who have it very easy and would be only too happy for him to stay. I can't believe they'd be indulged to anything like the same extent by whoever replaced Wenger.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ozil.....I don't get it. He's lightweight, quiet in big games, just consistently Irrelevant. Yet they're talking about him going to Barca.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Goes to show how mismanaged by Pardew Palace were

With the pace they have they should be nowhere near to drop zone.

The Palace starting 11 when fully fit is very good

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It may not be entertaining, but Allardyce is an excellent fire fighting manager to get teams out of trouble.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Ozil.....I don't get it. He's lightweight, quiet in big games, just consistently Irrelevant. Yet they're talking about him going to Barca.

He's a luxury player, great if you don't need to do much defending and will have a lot of the ball. Definitely not a player suited to the PL

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Goes to show how mismanaged by Pardew Palace were

With the pace they have they should be nowhere near to drop zone.

The Palace starting 11 when fully fit is very good
Indeed. And sadly they also have a competent manager who has got them defending properly
If there's one bunch of fans who don't deserve Allardcye and decent side, it's that bunch of cockends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here