Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I made some phone wallpapers

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I did a little project a while ago just to amuse myself where I tried to recreate a few kits of our old kits in Photoshop. I wanted to focus on the details like the crests, sponsors logos etc just for practice really.

Turns out they work quite nicely as phone wallpapers. I've added the few I've done to an album, so if anyone wants to download them to their phones, feel free!

Link to the album is here:
http://imgur.com/a/H7Bwr/layout/grid

They're a bit of a nightmare for seeing the clock on my iphone, but I thought I'd upload them anyway.

Hope you like them!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fantastic.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Superb. Had my phone for nearly a year with the stock wallpaper as I couldn't find one I liked. 83/84 home shirt for me.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've gone chewits wrapper kit for lock screen which looks great. Currently using the skint shirt for normal wallpaper which I'm not so sure about, think the icons get lost against it so might try something else. They are all very well done though and look great.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Cheers love it.
91ce09161de9f795403cfb98a71f4fb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Great thanks. Gone for the nobo one as that was the shirt when I used to go to the games with my mate in the northstand. I always thought it was like Brighton to have a shirt with that on. I know it is officially pronounced no-bow but every one pronounced it knob-oh and at 15 that was as funny as duck.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You need to save them as an image, print the one you want (in colour) then sellotape it to your phone screen. :thumbsup:

No no it's far easier than that.

Print it out as big as you can, A3 should suffice.

Then take a picture of that with your Umsong Phine or whatever and then set that photo as your wallpaper.

Easy.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You have to unzip it first then decode the cypher and control alt delete and load it up to Napster.

Got it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here